Valley Hospice Foundation supports the care and comfort of individuals in hospice or palliative care as they approach their end of life. Non-medical programs and services enhance physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual well-being – not only for the individual, but also for those who love and care for them during this journey. To reach the Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sunday, May 5, 2024, we will gather for our annual Hike for Valley Hospice and Palliative Care!
Mark your calendars for May 5th and get out your walking shoes. Gather a team of friends and family, challenge your co-workers or just stop by to say hello.
Registration is now open!
If you are looking for grief resources, please contact Sarah Scott or Tina Boyd-Fuller at Hospice, as we would be happy to suggest books, podcasts, or community resources to help. email@example.com
- Air Show Atlantic VIP Experience: Charles Conrad, Ticket # A-1123
- Luxury Wilderness Escape: Cindy Ross, Ticket #A-1544
- Evangeline Beach Bliss: Diane Rimmer, Ticket #A-1232
- Harbour(s) Retreat! Charles Conrad, Ticket #A-1095
- Home Getaway: Shelagh Campbell-Palmer Ticket #A-1224
- Explore Eastern Shore: Tracy Horsman, Ticket #A-1340
- Flying Apron Culinary Getaway: Sandra Barr, Ticket #-A1346
- Wild Food Experience: Jennie Parker, Ticket #A-1213
- Valley Sky Tour: Michael Robertson, Ticket #A-1308
- “Four The Birds”: Emily Levy-Purdy, Ticket #A-1278
- The Lure of Oak Island: Roslynn Williston, Ticket #A-1516
Take a virtual tour of Valley Hospice: The Valley Hospice in Kentville, Nova Scotia. on Vimeo
Hospice is a philosophy of care that not only eases patient’s pain and symptoms but attends to their emotional and spiritual needs as well as those of their loved ones.
The Valley Hospice residence is operated by Nova Scotia Health. (NSH)
To reach the Valley Hospice residence directly please call: 902.678-6555 / Email: ValleyHospice@nshealth.ca
Please use the following links to NSH’s website to learn more:
Find out more about Valley Hospice here
Find out more about Palliative Care services here
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The Valley Hospice Foundation relies on the generosity and kindness of individuals and organizations to raise funds for the Valley Hospice. In addition to the money raised third party events can raise the profile of the hospice and create new friends for the work of the Hospice.
What is the Circle of Care?
It is comprised of donors to the Valley Hospice Foundation who have made a commitment to a monthly donation of any size.
If you are interested in volunteering to help with our fundraising events or assist us in other ways we would love to hear from you.