Dr. Balfour Mount, the patron of Valley Hospice Foundation, explains that high-quality palliative care “enables a shift from preoccupation with suffering and anguish, to a growing acceptance of integrity, wholeness and inner peace.” These words hang on a plaque in the entrance of the hospice.
Join the Holistay Ticket Team and earn free tickets! It’s easy, simply:
- Contact the Valley Hospice (firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-679-3471) to let us know that you wish to help spread the word and participate in promoting raffle ticket sales
- We will add your name to our Raffle Box site to receive credit for ticket sales tagged by your contacts
- Share the link with family and friends and ask them to select your name so you receive credit for the sale when they purchase their ticket. (no handling of cash)
- You will receive a free VHF T-Shirt for joining the Ticket Team
- Sell 15 tickets and receive a free ticket for the HoliStay draw or to attend the Holiday Party on November 20th.
Find out more about admission to Valley Hospice here
Find out more about Palliative Care services here
Contact the Hospice residence: 902.678-6555 (NSH)
Contact the Hospice Foundation office: 902-679-3471 (VHF)
The Valley Hospice Foundation began in response to a community need to offer Valley residents – who for any reason are unable to die at home – and their loved ones a welcoming, quiet and comfortable alternative to hospital-based palliative care.
Hospice is a philosophy of care that not only eases patient’s pain and symptoms but attends to their emotional and spiritual needs as well as those of their loved ones.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The Valley Hospice Foundation relies on the generosity and kindness of individuals and organizations to raise funds for the Valley Hospice. In addition to the money raised third party events can raise the profile of the hospice and create new friends for the work of the Hospice.